5 years postinjury and included the standardized AIS examination, the Walking Index for Spinal Cord Injury Version 2 (WISCI-II) , and BMD via dual-energy X-ray absorptiometry (DXA).
What does WISCI stand for?
WISCI stands for Walking Index for Spinal Cord Injury
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of WISCI in our Acronym Attic
- West Indian Standing Conference (UK)
- Wolf in Sheep's Clothing (UK clothing line)
- Women in the School of Computing
- Writable Instruction Set Computer
- Wechsler Intelligence Scales for Children, 3rd Edition
- Weschler Intelligence Scale for Children - Revised
- Wisconsin Correctional Association
- Wisconsin Community Action Program Association
- Catalog of Wisconsin Library Holdings
- Wisconsin Initiative for Statewide Cooperation on Landscape Analysis and Data
- Wisconsin Network (University of Wisconsin)
- West Indies Shipping Company (Del Monte Corporation)
- Wuhan Iron and Steel Corporation (China)
- Women in Security, Conflict Management and Peace
- Wisconsin Solar Use Network
- Wechsler Intelligence Scale for Children Revised
- Wandering Intensified Steller Cartography Research Sensors
- Wisconsin Cooperative Extension Resource Searcher
- Wisconsin Coordinate Reference Systems
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Walking Index for Spinal Cord Injury (WISCI) is a gait assessment for people with spinal cord injury (SCI) developed primarily for clinical trials.
Walking Index for Spinal Cord Injury (WISCI): An international multicenter validity and reliability study.