This large retrospective--co-organized with the Walker Art Center in Minneapolis--offers another chance to ponder his seemingly contradictory practice.
What does WAC stand for?
WAC stands for Walker Art Center (Minneapolis, MN)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WAC
We have 271 other meanings of WAC in our Acronym Attic
- West African Bird Study Association (est. 1994)
- Weighted Average Bed Temperature (oil refining)
- World Academie of Biological Technologies
- When Authorized By The Overseas Commander
- Wandering Around Being Visible
- West African Biotechnology Workshops (Peterborough, Ontario, Canada)
- Wet Arbeid Buitenlandse Werknemers (Dutch: Foreign Workers Employment Act; Netherlands)
- We Ain't Buyin' Your Crap
- Wagga Agricultural College (Australia)
- Walk Around Check (aviation)
- War Advertising Council (US during WWII)
- War Amputations of Canada (Canada)
- Warfare Area Commander/Coordinator
- Warwick Arts Centre (UK)
- Wasco (Amtrak station code; Wasco, CA)
- Washington Administrative Code
- Washington at Chester (Washington College; Chestertown, MD)
- Washington Athletic Club
- Waste Acceptance Criteria
- Waste Advisory Committee (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
But the Walker Art Center in Minneapolis has been honoring her second, lesser-known talent as a visual artist since late April.
His work includes Haystack Mountain School of Crafts on Deer Isle, Maine, Crown Center in Kansas City, 590 Madison Avenue (formerly the IBM Building) in New York City, 599 Lexington Avenue, in New York, The Walker Art Center in Minneapolis, The Dallas Museum of Art, Thurgood Marshall Federal Judiciary Building in Washington, D.
Paul area, where she made regular visits to the renowned Walker Art Center.
Walker Art Center, Minneapolis (February 14-May 9) Over the past ten years, sculptor Robert Gober has established himself as one of the most influential artists of his generation.
The works of Brazilian artist Helio Oiticica will be on exhibit at the Walker Art Center in Minneapolis, Minnesota, beginning October 24, 1993.
More recently, the expanded aluminium mesh cladding of the extension to the Walker Art Center (AR January 1989) and the copper cladding of the De Young Museum (p46) have less to do with technical performance and more to do with appearance and perception.
MINNEAPOLIS, July 26 /PRNewswire/ -- As part of a national campaign made possible by a $1,000,000 grant from the 3M Foundation, and inspired by the need to promote family sun safety, local and national dermatologic experts from the Women's Dermatologic Society (WDS) will present a community and media relations forum, "Close-Up on Sun Safety" at the Walker Art Center on Thursday, August 4, 2005, from 6-8 pm in the Skyline Room.