But Chris Osborne, chair at Wales Tourism Alliance and president at Tenby Chamber of Trade & Tourism, said the bridge alone would be a huge magnet for tourists.
What does WTA stand for?
WTA stands for Wales Tourism Alliance
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WTA
We have 111 other meanings of WTA in our Acronym Attic
- Worship Together (Christian music series)
- Write Through
- Written Test
- Wrong Tell (gaming chat)
- Wavelength Translating Optical Cross Connect
- Weapons Technician First Class (Naval Rating)
- Wilms Tumor 1
- Weapons Technician Second Class (Naval Rating)
- Weapons Technician Third Class (Naval Rating)
- Wild-Type 3
- Warrant to Arrest (New Zealand)
- Washington Trails Association
- Washington Trucking Association
- Wataniya Telecom Algerie (Algerian telecommunications operator)
- Wax Thermal Actuator
- We The Accused (band)
- Werewolf: The Apocalypse (a roleplaying game)
- Werewolf: the Apocalypse (game)
- Western Telecommunications Alliance
- Western Trucking Alliance (Upland, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Wales Tourism Alliance (WTA) is calling on tourism associations, trade organisations and businesses across the country to begin planning events to highlight the importance of the industry during Wales Tourism Week from February 23 and March 3.
Mandy Davies is a member of the Wales Tourism Alliance, chair of Capital Region Tourism, South East Wales Tourism Forum and Vale Marketing Group.
That is the main message of the Wales Tourism Alliance annual conference this year.
However, Chris Osborne, chairman of the Wales Tourism Alliance, said the industry, worth around pounds 3.
And chair of the Wales Tourism Alliance Chris Osborne is among those hoping some of the additional visitors will find their way to Wales.
TOURIST information offices could be a thing of the past as more people turn to online guides, said the Wales Tourism Alliance (WTA).
And chairman of the Wales Tourism Alliance (WTA) Chris Osborne echoed Mrs Glowacka, saying very few visitors come here expecting uninterrupted sunshine.