HEATHER EASON: Policy adviser at Wales Social Partners Unit.
What does WSPU stand for?
WSPU stands for Wales Social Partners Unit (government information conduit; Cardiff, UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WSPU
We have 2 other meanings of WSPU in our Acronym Attic
- Washington State Process Servers Association
- West Suburban Post-Secondary Consortium (Oak Brook, IL; educational collaboration)
- Wisconsin Society of Professional Soil Scientists
- Warwick Symbolic Play Test (child development)
- Web Server Printing Toolkit (software)
- Weighted Shortest Processing Time
- Westchester Square Physical Therapy (Bronx, NY)
- Writing Sample Placement Test (education)
- Washington State Parent Teacher Association (Tacoma, WA)
- Washington State Patrol Troopers Association
- Women's Social and Political Union of England
- World Scout Parliamentary Union (World Organization of the Scout Movement)
- Wafer Starts Per Week
- Wafer Starts per Year (glass substrate market)
- Washington State Partnership for Youth
- Wallace Stone Quarry (Bay Port, Michigan)
- Water Survival Qualified
- Wavelet Scalar Quantization
- Wavelet-packet Scalar Quantization
- Wayne Shorter Quartet
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Assembly-funded Wales Social Partners Unit has been launched jointly by the main business organisations in Wales and the Wales TUC.
I'm pleased that Business Wales, including the CBI, the Wales TUC and the Wales Social Partners Unit have worked with Assembly Government officials on the draft Business Scheme.