In response to natural RDS turnover, North Wales Fire and Rescue Service is launching a targeted recruitment campaign in January 2013.
What does WFRS stand for?
WFRS stands for Wales Fire and Rescue Service (Wales, UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of WFRS
We have 2 other meanings of WFRS in our Acronym Attic
- Worry-Free Remote Manager
- Wake Forest Rolesville Middle School (North Carolina)
- Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay (game)
- Whole Farm Revenue Program (various locations)
- West Florida Regional Planning Council
- Warfighting Requirements Review
- Who Framed Roger Rabbit?
- Wielkopolska Fundacja Rozwoju Regionalnego (Polish: Greater Regional Development Foundation; Poznan, Poland)
- Wilderness First Responder Recertification
- World Famous Red Rippers (nickname for US Navy Strike Fighter Squadron Eleven, VFA 11, Oceana, Virginia)
- Warwickshire Fire and Rescue Service (est. 1948; England, UK)
- Water Fluoridation Reporting System (US CDC)
- Westcoast Family Resources Society (est. 1984; British Columbia, Canada)
- Whole Farm Review Scheme (UK)
- Windsor Fire & Rescue Services (Ontario, Canada)
- World Federation of Rose Societies
- Wyre Forest Recycling Services (UK)
- Women's Forum for Research and Training
- World Federation of Right to Die Societies
- Welfare Food Reimbursement Unit (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Inflatable walkways and thermal imaging cameras were used by South Wales Fire and Rescue Service in their attempts to rescue the trapped man from the marshland.
North Wales fire and rescue service said the caravan was totally destroyed by the blaze.
North Wales Fire and Rescue Service received a call at around 5pm yesterday afternoon reporting that four canoeists were stuck in the river in Penmachno, near Betwys-y-Coed.
South Wales Fire and Rescue Service said it has a statutory duty to give assistance to all animals in distress.
A North Wales fire and rescue service spokesman said that the fire started after built up soot caught alight.
Fire crews in Mid and West Wales dealt with more than 100 incidents while South Wales Fire and Rescue Service was called to floods in Maesteg, Merthyr, Aberdare, Treorchy and Tonypandy.
South Wales Fire and Rescue Service will be teaming up with South Wales Police and Porthcawl Community Safety Task Force to help keep caravan owners and visitors safe from fire.