The Wales Centre for Health, which has carried out research into the link between debt and health, said: " It is no surprise that severe debt problems can often lead to increased stress and anxiety levels.
What does WCfH stand for?
WCfH stands for Wales Centre for Health (UK; also seen as WCH)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WCfH
- West Coast Franchise Expo
- West Chester Film Festival (West Chester, PA)
- West Coast Freedom Fighters (video game group)
- Western Cherry Fruit Fly (insects)
- Wine Country Film Festival (Glen Ellen, CA)
- World Cup Fantasy Football
- World of Comedy Film Festival (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Weighted Context-Free Grammar
- West Coast Flemish Giants (rabbits; California)
- West Coast Freeride Guides (biking; Canada)
- Wellesley College Friends of Horticulture (Wellesley, MA)
- Windsor Chapel Funeral Home Ltd. (Ontario, Canada)
- Wilmington-Cape Fear Home Builders Association (North Carolina)
- Washington-California Fantasy Hockey League
- Western Canadian Flock Health Program (Alberta, Canada)
- Weatherhead Center for International Affairs (Harvard University)
- Washington County Free Library (Washington County, MD)
- West Coast Football League (gaming association)
- Western Communities Football League (Palm Beach County, FL)
- Wicomico County Free Library (Salisbury, MD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
ROLL OF HONOUR KNIGHT BACHELOR Professor Mansel Aylward, CB, Chairman, Wales Centre for Health, for services to healthcare (Merthyr Tydfil).
The concerns of the Police Authority and the Force were underlined after a survey conducted by the Wales Centre for Health and the National Public Health Service for Wales, which revealed a quarter of 13-year-olds in Wales had been drunk more than once.
The new organisation will incorporate the functions and services provided by the National Public Health Service for Wales (NPHS), the Wales Centre for Health, the Welsh Cancer Intelligence and Surveillance Unit (WCISU), the Congenital Anomaly Register and Information Service (CARIS) and Screening Services Wales.
The document has been released by the Wales Centre for Health with the National Public Health Service for Wales.
The survey on the harmful effects of alcohol was carried out by the Wales Centre for Health and the National Public Health Service for Wales (NPHS).
PROFESSOR MANSEL AYLWARD Chair of the Wales Centre for Health
A recent survey conducted by the Wales Centre for Health and NHS revealed a quarter of 13-year-olds in Wales had been drunk more than once.