A prototype was implemented during a feasibility study between the 800-bed Wake Forest Medical Center in Winston-Salem, N.
What does WFMC stand for?
WFMC stands for Wake Forest Medical Center (North Carolina)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WFMC
We have 16 other meanings of WFMC in our Acronym Attic
- Wanneroo Flag Marshal Association (Joondalup, Western Australia, Australia)
- Wood Flooring Manufacturers Association
- World Famous Mountain Association
- World Famous Mountains Association (est. 2009; various locations)
- World Federation of Martial Artists
- World Folk Music Association
- World's Faith Missionary Association (Shenadoah, IA)
- Wyoming Farmers' Market Association
- World Filipino Martial Arts Association
- Wells Fargo Mortgage Backed Securities
- Welding Filler Material Control
- Workflow Management Coalition
- World Famous Mayo Clinic (Rochester, MN)
- World Federalist Movement Canada
- Wyoming Farmers' Market Conference
- Words for My Enjoyment (blog)
- World Federation of Medical Education
- Welsh Food Microbiological Forum (UK)
- Wheaton Franciscan Medical Group (Milwaukee, Wisconsin)
- World Federation for Mental Health
Samples in periodicals archive:
In collaboration with the Division of Gastroenterology and Hepathology at University of North Carolina School of Medicine and the Wake Forest Medical Center, researchers found that Crohn's patients who took supplementary CLA showed noticeable improvement.
The researchers collaborated with the Division of Gastroenterology and Hepathology at University of North Carolina School of Medicine and the Wake Forest Medical Center.