Located in the well-respected Wake County Public School System, Ramblewood Manors is less than seven miles from three major medical facilities, five miles from downtown Raleigh and less than 20 miles from Research Triangle Park.
What does WCPSS stand for?
WCPSS stands for Wake County Public School System (North Carolina)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of WCPSS in our Acronym Attic
- Washington County Public Schools (Maryland)
- West Coast Pet Supply (Santa Cruz, CA)
- Wing Code Processing System
- Workforce Compensation and Performance Service (a component of OPM)
- Workshop on Cyber-Physical Systems
- World Confederation of Productivity Sciences (Montreal, Quebec, Canada)
- Wellington County Public Sector Consortium (Canada)
- Winchester City Penguins Swimming Club (UK)
- World Conference on Physics and Sustainable Development
- World Conference on Preservation and Sustainable Development in the Pantanal
- West Coast Pro Trucks (racing)
- West Coast Pup and Trainer (dog contest)
- Wisconsin Congress of Parents and Teachers
- World Confederation for Physical Therapy
- World Congress of Physical Therapy (conference)
- World Congress on Particle Technology
- World Confederation for Physical Therapy, Africa Region
- Western and Central Pacific Tuna Commission (UN Food and Agriculture Organization)
- Wisconsin Cytology Proficiency Testing Program
- Woman and Child Protection Unit (Namibia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
org/), the area's largest dropout prevention agency that works in partnership with the Wake County Public School System to help students in need, has announced that Dr.
Wake County The Wake County Public School System (WCPSS) is the 16th-largest district in the United States, with 146,687 students in all grades for the 2011-12 school year.
The keynote speaker was the superintendent of the Wake County public school system in North Carolina, William McNeal.
org Eric Sparks is with Wake County Public School System, NC.
Wake County Public School System (WCPSS) has partnered with Hatch[R], a leading provider of technology for early learning, to bring award-winning education technology solutions , proven effective in increasing math and literacy outcomes, to the WCPSS Title I Pre-K Program.
The homes lie within the well-respected Wake County Public School System, less than seven miles from three major medical facilities and 14 miles from the Research Triangle Park.
Several major school districts have adopted PBworks District Edition, including Baltimore County Public Schools in Maryland and the Wake County Public School System in North Carolina.