Ashley also serves as a director of the Wake County Bar Association and the Tenth Judicial District.
What does WCBA stand for?
WCBA stands for Wake County Bar Association (North Carolina)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WCBA
We have 27 other meanings of WCBA in our Acronym Attic
- Worcestershire Cricket Board (UK)
- Work Coordination Branch
- Workers Compensation Board (Canada)
- Working Cell Bank
- World Championship Blacksmiths (Edgewood, NM)
- World Class Bass (California)
- World Confederation of Businesses (international business development organization)
- Worldwide Commercial Business (Booz Allen Hamilton)
- Write Combining Buffer
- Wahiawa Community Business Association (Honolulu, Hawaii)
- Wake County Beekeepers Association
- Warren County Bar Association
- Warren County Beekeepers Association (Bowling Green, KY)
- Warrington College of Business Administration
- Warwickshire Contract Bridge Association (United Kingdom)
- Washington County Bar Association
- Washington County Builders Association (Pennsylvania)
- Washington County Business Awards
- Washoe County Bar Association (Nevada)
- Washtenaw County Bar Association (Michigan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Association of Women Attorneys and a board member of the Wake County Bar Association Winner represents a number of clients at the North Carolina General Assembly, including the N.
Cole is a member of the American Association for Justice; the North Carolina Advocates for Justice; The North Carolina Bar Association, and the Wake County Bar Association.
He is a member of the American, North Carolina and Wake County Bar Associations, the North Carolina Association of Defense Attorneys and the Defense Research Institute.
com), an intellectual property law firm, has announced that Emily Haas has been named co-chair of the lawyer support committee at the Wake County Bar Association (WCBA).
He is a member of the American, North Carolina and Wake County Bar Associations, as well as the North Carolina Bar Association's and the American Bar Association's Real Property and Tax Section.
and on several committees of the North Carolina and Wake County Bar Associations.
As an active member of the legal community, Perkinson is a board member and former secretary of the Wake County Bar Association and 10th Judicial District Bar.