When making a term life insurance recommendation, agents should consider the issuing company's financial strength, the policy's conversion privileges, the policy's waiver of premium rider features and the ability of the policy's features to work simultaneously.
What does WOPR stand for?
WOPR stands for Waiver of Premium Rider (insurance)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WOPR
We have 6 other meanings of WOPR in our Acronym Attic
- Warrant Officer Personnel Management System
- Wives of Police Officers
- White Oil Pipeline Project (Pakistan)
- Without Proper Papers
- Work Order Prioritization Panel
- Work, Organizational and Personnel Psychology (research group; University of Leuven; Leuven, Belgium)
- Women as Partners for Peace in Africa
- Workshop on Parallel Processing, Logic Organization, and Technology
- Work Package Processor Program
- Workshop on Policy Process Research (University of Colorado)
- War Operations Planned Response (from the movie War Games)
- Western Oregon Plan Revisions
- Wodne Ochotnicze Pogotowie Ratunkowe (Polish: water rescue teams and lifeguards)
- Woody's Office POWER Pack
- Workshop on Performance and Reliability
- Written Oral Partial Review (US Military Academy)
- Warfighter Open Purchase Request Router
- West Ohio Paranormal Society
- Widows and Orphans Pension Scheme (Hong Kong)
- Wet Openbaarmaking Publiekgefinancierde Topinkomens (Dutch: Public Disclosure Act Funded Top Incomes)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The new Vantage Term product line includes an optional rider:* the Waiver of Premium Rider, which guarantees that the policy will stay in force even if the insured becomes disabled.
For one family, purchasing a waiver of premium rider on the wife's life insurance policy took the protection a step further, and emphasized the importance of avoiding delay in making financial strategy decisions.
The Survivor Waiver of Premium Rider can help minimize the financial burdens that can occur after the death of a loved one.
There's also a host of other riders to choose from, including an Other Insured Rider, Disability Income Rider, Waiver of Premium Rider and an Accelerated Benefit Rider.
Improved split commission, allowing target, excess, renewal and trails to split separately to two decimal places * Long-term care rider, which gives customers the option of using an accelerated death benefit to pay for long-term care coverage, but still always pays a minimum death benefit * Waiver of premium rider, which gives customers the option of buying insurance to pay their premium if they are ever disabled * Directed Monthly deduction option, which allows fees for the variable product to come out of a more stable sub-account instead of equally pulling the money from more aggressive or equity sub-accounts.
They also offer a Non-Convertible Waiver of Premium rider that provides additional guaranteed security for the policyholder.
Improved split commission, allowing target, excess, renewal and trails to split separately to two decimal places * Long-term care rider, which gives customers the option of using an accelerated death benefit to pay for long-term care coverage, but still always pays a minimum death benefit * Waiver of premium rider, which gives customers the option of buying insurance to pay their premium if they are ever disabled Next Generation Variable Universal Life is sold through independent financial planners, regional broker/dealers, wirehouses, banks and Nationwide exclusive agents throughout the country.