The victim, a 22-yearold man, was waiting for the night bus on New Bridge Street when he fell asleep.
What does WFTN stand for?
WFTN stands for Waiting for the Night (Depeche Mode song)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of WFTN
- Windrush Farm Therapeutic Equitation, Inc. (Boxford, MA)
- Worked Full-Time-Equivalent Employees (injury study)
- Wi-Fi Technology Forum
- World Field Target Federation (international governing body)
- Wichita Falls Teachers Federal Credit Union (Texas)
- World Federation of Tourist Guide Associations
- Warthin-Finkeldey-type Giant Cells
- Work from the Hearth
- Workers for the Harvest Ministries, Inc.
- Writer and Free Thinker at Large (author Marcel Gagné)
- Water for the Nations
- Wild for the Night
- Wyre Forest Talking Newspaper (UK)
- Wait for the Next Book (gaming)
- World Fair Trade Organisation (Netherlands)
- World Federation of Technology Organizations (Surrey, British Columbia, Canada)
- Waiting for the Punchline
- Windows File Transfer Protocol
- Witness for the Prosecution (movie)
- Witness for the Right
Samples in periodicals archive:
From hummable indie-pop opener Waiting For The Night to Come to Ian McNabb-like finale Me And My Guitar, every song is a winner, particularly the softly strummed title track.
Byline: COLIN NICHOLSON DANIELE DAVOLI AT SITE For those of you on the lookout for a bit of weekend action without the exorbitant entry charge, the late night or waiting for the night bus - well, we're none of us getting any younger - Site is for you.