Much of the public-health establishment appears to be waiting for the end of the election season, and if Bush is not reelected I am sure they will simply return to the status quo of excluding faith-based organizations like us from the federal grant process.
What does WFTE stand for?
WFTE stands for Waiting for the End (Linkin Park song)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of WFTE
We have 1 other meaning of WFTE in our Acronym Attic
- Wisconsin Fair Trade Coalition (Madison, WI)
- Working Families' Tax Credit (UK)
- World Federation of Therapeutic Communities
- Wallops Front-end Telemetry Command System
- Whistler for the Disabled (Whistler, BC, Canada)
- Windsor for the Derby (band)
- Women's Flying Training Detachment
- Work for the Dole (Australia)
- World Fair Trade Day (World Fair Trade Organization)
- Womens Flat Track Derby Association (St Louis, MO)
- Windows FTE
- Windrush Farm Therapeutic Equitation, Inc. (Boxford, MA)
- Worked Full-Time-Equivalent Employees (injury study)
- Wi-Fi Technology Forum
- World Field Target Federation (international governing body)
- Wichita Falls Teachers Federal Credit Union (Texas)
- World Federation of Tourist Guide Associations
- Warthin-Finkeldey-type Giant Cells
- Work from the Hearth
- Workers for the Harvest Ministries, Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
So I just spent a lot of years moping around, waiting for the end to come.