The NSW Government and the Federal Government through the Health and Hospitals Fund will invest $850 million to develop South East regional Hospital, Bega, and redevelop Dubbo Base, Port Macquarie Base, Tamworth Regional Referral and Wagga Wagga Base Hospitals.
What does WWBH stand for?
WWBH stands for Wagga Wagga Base Hospital (Australia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WWBH
- What Would Biggie Do?
- What Would Bob Do?
- What Would Bono Do? (U2; band)
- What Would Brendan Do?
- What Would Brennan Do? (Bones; TV show)
- What Would Bubbles Do (Trailer Park Boys)
- What Would Buddha Do?
- What Would Buffy Do? (Buffy the Vampire Slayer; TV show)
- What Would Butters Do? (South Park)
- What Would Bernie Goetz Do
- William W. Backus Hospital (Norwich, CT)
- Wellington West Business Improvement Area (Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
- Wisconsin Women's Business Initiative Corporation
- West Wyandotte Branch Library (Kansas City, KS)
- Wisconsin Web-Based Learning System (online instruction; University of Wisconsin)
- What Would Batman Do?
- What Would Bill Murray Do?
- Waste Watch Business Network (UK)
- Wooly Wonders by Nada
- World Wide Broadcast Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
Additionally the records of the Wagga Wagga Base Hospital in the city revealed that adolescent mothers accounted for 9.
information systems company has successfully installed the system at Wagga Wagga Base Hospital in New South Wales, Australia, its first Pacific Rim site.