14 /PRNewswire/ -- FlipChip International today announced record revenues in October, 2005 following 18 months of strong growth and representing a 35% increase in wafer level packaging volume over 2004.
What does WLP stand for?
WLP stands for Wafer Level Packaging
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of WLP
We have 59 other meanings of WLP in our Acronym Attic
- With Lots of Love
- World List of Lights (database; Amateur Radio Lighthouse Society)
- Wabigoon Lake Ojibway Nation (Ontario, Canada)
- Warning Labels on Politicians (political blog)
- Writing Lab Outreach Project (Michigan)
- White Lives on Speaker (art; Japan)
- Wimbledon Light Opera Society (London, England, UK)
- Woodley Light Operatic Society (Workingham, UK)
- Webelos Leader Outdoor Training (Boy Scouts of America)
- Wielicka Lokalna Organizacja Turystyczna (Polish tourist organization)
- Wallops Island Tracking Station
- WebLogic Portal (Bea Systems)
- Welding Procedure
- West Lodge Park (UK)
- White Label Partnership
- White Lined Pulp (plastic bottles, child resistant snap caps)
- Whole Life Performance (construction)
- Wichita LAN (Local Area Network) Party (gaming; Kansas)
- Widely Linear Processing
- Windows Live Platform (software)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Flip Chip and Wafer Level Packaging Market Analysis" highlights the demand and supply for wafer bumping and wafer-level packaging.
DALLAS & COPENHAGEN, Denmark -- Danish-German technology company Hymite A/S, an innovative supplier of advanced wafer level packaging products for electronics, micromechanical and optoelectronics components, today announced closure of its Series Preferred B financing round totaling [euro] 9.
NEXX Systems today announced its participation in IMEC's Industrial Affiliation Program (IIAP) for 3D wafer level packaging and integrated passive devices.
XinTec Wafer Level CSP is a mainstream wafer level packaging technique, offering key advantages over conventional chip packages such as miniaturized and reliable design, increased functionality and board capacity, lower cost and enhanced quality for applications in cellular phones, PDAs, still cameras and other electronic devices.
The inherent cost advantages, flexibility, and ease of use make SUSS production lithography systems extremely attractive solutions for different wafer level packaging technologies, including solder bumping, gold bumping, redistribution layers (for wafer level packages and chip stacking) or re-passivation.
About Nimbus XP: The Nimbus XP has advanced the state-of-the-art in metal deposition for wafer level packaging due to its remarkable versatility, excellent performance, and low cost of ownership.
NEXX Systems, a leading provider of processing equipment for advanced wafer level packaging applications, is pleased to introduce the Stratus 200 and Stratus 300 fully automated electrodeposition systems.