The FOX-15 system is designed for use with wafers that require test and burn-in times typically measured in hours," said Steve Steps, senior director of wafer level burn-in and test at Aehr Test Systems.
What does WLBT stand for?
WLBT stands for Wafer Level Burn-in and Test (semiconductor)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- West Lafayette Branch Library (West Lafayette, OH)
- Western Loudoun Basketball League (Purcellville, VA)
- Wisconsin, Land of Beautiful Lakes (Wisconsin Public Radio show)
- West London Business Network (London, UK)
- Welsh Lamb and Beef Promotions Ltd. (Wales, UK)
- West Long Branch Public Library (New Jersey)
- Seagoing Buoy Tender Replacement Vessel
- Weight Loss Behavior Scale (psychology)
- Windows Load Balancing Service (Microsoft)
- Weight Loss Bariatric Surgery Support
- Welsh Ladies Baseball Union
- Wafer Level Camera (Image sensors)
- Walled Lake Central (Michigan)
- Walter L. Cohen (school; New Orleans, LA)
- Warrior Leader Course
- Wasatch Luge Club (Utah)
- Washington Leadership Conference (Washington, DC)
- Wave Leadership College (Virginia Beach, VA)
- Weighted Least-Connection
- West London College (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We look forward to being a part of the technology base that will successfully bring the industry's first wafer level burn-in and test process to high volume production.
In a further expansion of its known good die (KGD) and flip chip manufacturing capabilities, Motorola's (NYSE: MOT) Semiconductor Products Sector (SPS) developed and qualified the industry's first Wafer Level Burn-in and Test (WLBT) process for high performance, flip chip microprocessors.