In Texas's Waco Independent School District (ISD), seventh- and eighth-graders are using Whyville in their career exploration curriculum.
What does WISD stand for?
WISD stands for Waco Independent School District (Texas)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WISD
We have 20 other meanings of WISD in our Acronym Attic
- West Indies Shipping Company (Del Monte Corporation)
- Wuhan Iron and Steel Corporation (China)
- Women in Security, Conflict Management and Peace
- Wisconsin Solar Use Network
- Wechsler Intelligence Scale for Children Revised
- Wandering Intensified Steller Cartography Research Sensors
- Wisconsin Cooperative Extension Resource Searcher
- Wisconsin Coordinate Reference Systems
- Workers In Student Community Volunteering (UK)
- Why Isn't Someone Coding Yet?
- Washtenaw Intermediate School District
- WebSphere Information Services Director (IBM)
- Women in Sustainable Development (Liberia)
- World Information Society Day
- Wylie Independent School District
- Wood Industry Skills Development Centre (Malaysia)
- Warfighting and Intelligence Systems Dictionary for Information Management (US DoD)
- Weapons Information System Data Management
- Web Information System Development Methodology
Samples in periodicals archive:
Edusoft serves more than 300 school districts nationwide including Los Angeles Unified School District, Orange County Public Schools, San Jose Unified School District and Waco Independent School District.
Waco, Texas, lacks Seattle's neutral party, yet the city government, the Waco Independent School District, and a local nonprofit--McLennan County Youth Collaborative--are convening afterschool providers within the county to discuss developing a quality system of programming.