The 'F1' rating on the Notes is based on both the internal liquidity support provided by the County, which is responsible for covering the interest portion of the Notes due on a Note maturity date, and the external liquidity support provided by Wachovia Bank National Association, (the 'Bank') in the form of Standby Note Purchase Agreement (the 'SNPA') which covers the principal amount of the Notes upon maturity.
What does WBNA stand for?
WBNA stands for Wachovia Bank National Association (Charlotte, NC)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WBNA
We have 3 other meanings of WBNA in our Acronym Attic
- Welcome Back Neighbor (State Farm Program)
- West By North
- Whole Blood Number (blood donation)
- Wide-Band Noise
- Winning Bid Notification (eBay)
- Woburn, Massachusetts (Airport Code)
- Women's Business Network
- Workday Benefits Network (insurance)
- Worldwide Broker Network
- would be nice
- Wesley-Battle Neighborhood Association (Atlanta, GA)
- West Berkshire Neurological Alliance (UK)
- West Broadway Neighborhood Association (Providence, RI)
- West Bromwich Network Church (UK)
- Whole Blood Natural Cytotoxicity
- Wicker Basket Natural Colour
- Wildcat Bluff Nature Center (Amarillo, TX)
- West Berkeley Neighborhood Development Corporation
- Waquoit Bay National Estuarine Research Reserve (Massachusetts, USA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bank Association and Fleet National Bank as Syndication Agents; Commerzbank AG, New York and Cayman Branches and Manufacturers & Traders Trust Company as Documentation Agents; Bank One, NA, Eurohypo AG, New York Branch and Wachovia Bank National Association as Managing Agents and Union Bank of California, Allied Irish Bank, Citizens Bank, National City Bank, Wilmington Trust, Bank of America, Citigroup and Firstrust Bank.
served as Joint Lead Arranger and Syndication Agent, with Wachovia Bank National Association and BNP Paribas serving as Co-Documentation Agents.