Rachel Griesmer, Department of Plant Biology, Michigan State University Regeneration of white pine is managed with crowded planting to discourage White pine weevil (WPW) attack and to obtain straight stems following WPW destruction of terminal leaders.
What does WPWI stand for?
WPWI stands for WPW (Weighted Play the Winner) Model with Inheritance
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of WPWI
- Wolff-Parkinson-White Syndrome (heart disease)
- Women Painters of Washington (exhibit; Seattle, WA)
- Women's Physique World (magazine)
- World Pro Wrestling
- Wood-Pawcatuck Watershed Association (Hope Valley, RI)
- Western Prince William Basketball Association (Washington, DC)
- World Prayer Wrestling Federation
- World Professional Wrestling Federation
- Wenonah Park World Friendship Shell (Bay City, Michigan)
- Washington Post Writers Group
- Wyoming Produced Water Initiative (coalition)
- West Piedmont Workforce Investment Network (Martinsville, VA)
- WordPerfect for Windows
- With Profits Without Mystery (economic paper by Roy Ranson and Christopher Headdon)
- Western Placer Waste Management Authority (Placer County, CA)
- Wide Pulse Walk-Off
- Will Proceed Without Delay
- Week of Prayer for World Peace
- Western Pacific Warm Pool
- Western Pennsylvania Watershed Program (now Foundation for Pennsylvania Watersheds; Alexandria, PA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Freda Murphy, of Erdington, has undergone two operations and is on numerous pills to control the condition WPW - Wolff-Parkinson-White syndrome, which carries a risk of sudden cardiac death.
A rare extra electrical connection in his heart, WPW is one of 11 conditions under the Sudden Adult Death Syndrome umbrella.
In WPW the extra connection causes the heart to beat exceptionally fast - this is uncomfortable and can turn nasty.
Various forms of WPW syndrome are described (exact WPW syndrome, latent ventricular preexcitation, permanent junctional reciprocating tachycardia) in a presence of aberrant atrioventricular pathways in heart.
Though written at the time of Lyrical Ballads, in 1798, the work was not published until 1819, by which point Wordsworth's own self-image and reception had much changed (see WPW 188 ft.
00 Where WCON is per capita consumption of wheat x population; WPW is whole sale price of wheat at Lahore (Rs/ton), PCI per capita income (Rs) and [E.
But if you have WPW syndrome, then you'll have an additional pathway for electrical pulses.