Quay, Ten years after: The WOCE AMS radiocarbon program, Nucl.
What does WHPO stand for?
WHPO stands for WOCE (World Ocean Circulation Experiment) Hydrographic Program Office
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WHPO
We have 2 other meanings of WHPO in our Acronym Attic
- Welsh Health Planning Forum (UK)
- Warehouse Point Fire Department (East Windsor, CT)
- Washington Health Policy Fellowship Program
- Weight Height Product Index (nutritional medicine)
- Wellmark Health Plan of Iowa
- West Hartford Public Library (Connecticut)
- West Haven Public Library (Connecticut)
- West Hempstead Public Library (New York)
- White Hall Public Library (various locations)
- Woonsocket Harris Public Library (Woonsocket, RI)
- World Heritage Portuguese Origin (Coimbra, Portugal)
- Waste Handling and Packaging Plant
- Wellhead Protection Program
- Wildlife Habitat Protection Program (various locations)
- Worker Health Protection Program
- Workplace Hazard Prevention Program (Canadian Union of Postal Workers)
- Worksite Health Promotion Program
- Work Hours per Patient Day
- Washington Health Professional Services
- Well Head Protection Structure (offshore drilling)
Samples in periodicals archive:
WOCE will combine observations taken from satellites, ships, stationary moorings and drifting instruments.
As we were editing this issue, Bob, who lives in Falmouth, Massachusetts, with his wife and four children, was aboard Knorr again--on a summertime cruise for WOCE that began in Halifax, but steamed south, toward Trinidad.