a subsidiary of Switzerland-based WMH Walter Meier Holding AG.
What does WMH stand for?
WMH stands for WMH Walter Meier Holding AG (Switzerland)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WMH
We have 21 other meanings of WMH in our Acronym Attic
- Where Middle Georgia Turns
- Mountain Home, AR, USA (Airport Code)
- War Memorial Hall (various locations)
- Waste Management Federal Services of Hanford, Incorporated
- Waukesha Memorial Hospital (Wisconsin)
- Wayne Memorial Hospital (Honesdale, PA)
- Western Maine Health
- Westmead Hospital (Sydney, Australia)
- Whip My Hair (Willow Smith song)
- White Matter Hyperintensities
- Washington Manufactured Housing Association (Olympia, WA, USA)
- Waterloo Minor Hockey Association (est. 1949; Waterloo, Ontario, Canada)
- Western Motor Home Association (Family Motor Coach Association)
- Whatcom Museum of History and Art (est. 1944; Bellingham, WA)
- Windsor Minor Hockey Association
- Wolverine Morgan Horse Association (Kalkaska, MI)
- Western Morgan Horse Breeders Association
- West Midlands Historic Buildings Trust (UK)
- Woolly Monkey Hepatitis B Virus
- Wageningsche Mixed Hockey Club (Wageningen, The Netherlands field hockey club)
Samples in periodicals archive:
a WMH Walter Meier Holding AG company, is the proud owner of WILTON(R), JET(R), and POWERMATIC(R) brands.