Wireless Latte, Please "Public WLAN services will help educate users on WWAN data usage, thus increasing their usage and adding to overall data ARPU [average revenue per user] incrementally while helping to alleviate the decline in voice ARPU," Donald Longueuil, an analyst with Cahners In-Stat/MDR, said in a recent research report.
What does WPDF stand for?
WPDF stands for WLAN (Wireless Local Area Network) Policy Decision Function
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of WPDF
- World Punctual Delivery Agency
- Western Power Delivery Automation Conference (Spokane, WA)
- Wajir Peace and Development Committee (est. 1993; Wajir, Kenya; now Wajir Peace & Development Agency)
- Western Pennsylvania Diversity Consortium
- Western Poultry Disease Conference
- Western Pacific Declaration on Diabetes (Singapore)
- Working Party on Decommissioning and Dismantling (Nuclear Energy Agency; France)
- Workshop on Parallel and Distributed Debugging (Association for Computing Machinery)
- Waste Package Design and Development Group
- Wisconsin Pollutant Discharge Elimination System
- Wounded Puppy Dog Face (facial expession)
- Web Page Design for Designers
- Wednesday Poker Discussion Group
- Wetland Program Development Grant (US EPA)
- Western Power Distribution Holdings (UK)
- With Payments/Deferred Interest
- Workforce and Professional Development Institute (College of Lake County; Grayslake, IL)
- Workshop on Procedures in Discourse Interpretation
- Western Pacific Diabetes Information Network (Australia)
- White Pages Directory Listings (Qwest)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com/research/9cd7e2/the_taiwanese_wlan) has announced the addition of the "The Taiwanese WLAN Industry, 3Q 2008" report to their offering.
com/reports/c46784) has announced the addition of Public Access WLAN Case Studies 2007 to their offering.
Game Changing "Intelligent Switching" Technology Enables Massively Scalable Voice over WLAN and High-Speed Wireless Networks Indoors and Outdoors PLEASANTON, Calif.
MobileAccess also announced new pricing programs for the company's WLAN certified partners.
The agreement, encompassing multiple products, has FASTPATH software powering an entirely new line of D-Link enterprise-class wireless offerings, including a unified WLAN switch and two access point (AP) models that work in concert with a dedicated WLAN switch.
Cisco Unified Wireless Network Receives FIPS 140-2 Validation and Pursues Common Criteria Conformance for National Information Assurance Partnership (NIAP) WLAN Access Protection Profile Cisco Systems(R) today extended its leadership position in wireless local area network (WLAN) security by announcing that the Cisco(R) Unified Wireless LAN Controllers and Access Points have received National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Federal Information Processing Standard (FIPS) 140-2 level 2 validation of its IEEE 802.
a leading provider of embedded software solutions and reference platforms for smartphones, today announced that its WLAN software solution is available for all 9.