Stockmarket pundits say Nabisco, Unilever, P&G and even PepsiCo could all be interested in buying Kellogg -- although its future ownership will depend on what the WK Kellogg Foundation does with its 33% shareholding.
What does WKKF stand for?
WKKF stands for WK Kellogg Foundation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of WKKF in our Acronym Attic
- Will Keep in Mind
- Westport Kids Information Place (Westport Public Library; Connecticut)
- Werkgroep Katholieke Jongeren (Dutch: Catholic Youth Working Group)
- Who Killed John Lennon
- Warmte Kracht Koppeling (Dutch: Combined Heat and Power)
- Warszawski Klub Kolarski (Polish: Warsaw Cycling Club; Warsaw, Poland)
- Who Killed Kenny?
- Zweckverband Wasserversorgung Kleine Kinzig (German: Small Water Supply Association Kinzig; Germany)
- Worldwide Kenpo Karate Association
- Who Killed Kurt Cobain (book)
- Warszawski Klub Kyokushin Karate (Polish karate club)
- Women of the Ku Klux Klan
- Wszechstronny Konkurs Konia Wierzchowego (Polish)
- Weak Koenig Lemma (mathematics)
- Western Kingfish Limited (Australia)
- Wirtualna Kawiarenka Lubin
- World Kickboxing League (est.1997)
- West Kootenay Labour Council (Canada)
- Wounded Knee Legal Defense Offense Committee
- Who Killed Laura Palmer? (Twin Peaks TV series)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Support for The Head Table The production and airing of the show's pilot is made possible by generous support from the WK Kellogg Foundation, Aveda, Organic Valley, NORPAC, The Holland, Inc.