During his maiden address to the WAPDA senior officers at WAPDA House, WAPDA Chairman Syed Raghib Abbas Shah stated that, the chairman said that on-time completion of the projects is vital in view of the increasing needs of water and electricity in the country.
What does WPPO stand for?
WPPO stands for WAPDA (Water and Power Development Authority) Power Privatisation Organisation (Pakistan)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- White Plains Public Library (New York)
- William Paton Public Library (Paton, IA)
- Winter Park Public Library (Winter Park, FL)
- Wireless Point to Point Link
- Women, Policy and Political Leadership (American University)
- Weight Parts per Million (measurement)
- White People Party Music
- Windsor Pacific Property Management (San Ramon, CA)
- Wedding and Party Professionals of Naples (Naples, FL)
- Wisconsin Preferred Provider Network
- Wasa Pilot Power Plant (Finland)
- Wedding and Portrait Photographers of the Philippines (est. 2001)
- Western Pacific Pulp and Paper
- Wind Profiler Processing Platform
- Wood Processing Plant Permit (Philippines)
- Weekly Physical Progress Report
- Working Party on Pesticide Residues
- World Pinball Player Rankings
- Washington Public Power System
- Water Penetration Protection System (various companies)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Pakistan Water and Power Development Authority (WAPDA) Chairman Syed Raghib Abbas Shah disclosed this in a meeting with a delegation of AFD - the French Development Agency - headed by the Country Director Nicolas Fornage here at WAPDA House on Wednesday.
LAHORE, July 14 -- Three National Gymnastic Championships are starting at WAPDA Sports Complex here on Wednesday (today).
It was willingness and co-operation on both sides that led to this successful result and we are grateful to WAPDA for their role in the resolution process.
Lahore -- WAPDA continued medal winning spree by grabbing 28 more gold medals while HEC replaced Sindh for the second position on the fifth day of the 32nd National Games which are in full swing here at the various venues of the city.
This was announced by Pakistan Water and Power Development Authority (WAPDA) Chairman Syed Raghib Abbas Shah in a meeting along with representative of AFD - the French Development Agency - led by the Country Director Nicolas Fornage here at WAPDA House.
LAHORE -- Besides providing financial support to WAPDA for its three on-going projects in water and hydropower sectors, the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) will also consider provision of funds for two of the Khwar hydropower projects, as well as small and medium-sized dams.
Pakistan, June 30 -- WAPDA, NBP win men and women's titles ISLAMABAD: Pakistan WAPDA won the men's team event while National Bank of Pakistan (NBP) won the women's team event of the 53rd National Badminton Championship at Pakistan Sports Complex here on Tuesday.