The official US-CERT vulnerability report can be found at the following link: http://www.
What does VULREP stand for?
VULREP stands for Vulnerability Report
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Vulnerability (unit)
- Vereniging van Uitzendbureaus Loon- en Aannemingsbedrijven
- Vintage Ultralight & Lightplane Association
- Virtual Unbundled Local Access (broadband networking)
- Voluntary Unpaid Leave of Absence
- Vanderbilt University League of Gamers and Roleplayers
- Variable Universal Life Insurance
- Vanderbilt University Law School (Nashville, TN)
- Virtual Tape Unload Routine
- Ventral Unpaired Median Neuron (neuroscience)
- Verein zur Unterstützung Von Menschen
- Victoria University of Manchester (UK)
- Vlaamse Uitgeversmaatschappij
- Voice User Mobility
- Vollzugsorganisation Umweltschutz Malergewerbe (German: Commercial Painter Environmental Enforcement Organization; Switzerland)
- VESA Unified Memory Architecture
- VESA Unified Memory Architecture - System BIOS Extension
Samples in periodicals archive:
Prioritized vulnerability reports can be customized to include details for selected machines or entire networks.
The Environment Protection Agency has required that waterworks companies devise a plan to beef up their security and submit their vulnerability reports over the next year.
Although the computer security community has made significant progress in several other areas in recent years, including categorizing and ranking the severity of vulnerabilities in information systems, there has been no standard framework for creating vulnerability report documentation.
Because each producer of vulnerability reports employs a unique document structure that does not facilitate automated processing, users must manually parse individual vulnerability reports to find information that is germane to their environments.
All Tenable active and passive vulnerability reports include CVSS scores, CVE tags, CPE reports as well as correlation with publicly available exploitation tools.
The BeyondTrust 2010 sudo Vulnerability report is accessible at the following link: http://www.
BeyondTrust 2010 Microsoft Vulnerability report is accessible at the following link: http://www.