US nuclear tests conducted in the early 1950s generated new data that verified and expanded the Vulnerability Number system, a blast-damage model developed in 1951.
What does VN stand for?
VN stands for Vulnerability Number (weapons planning)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of VN
We have 14 other meanings of VN in our Acronym Attic
- Very Nice (online gaming)
- Vida Nueva (New Life; Guatemalan adoption agency)
- Viet Nam
- Viet News (Viet Nam news network)
- Vietnam Airlines (IATA airline code)
- Virtual Navy (military gaming clan)
- Virtual Network
- Virus Neutralization
- Visual Novel
- Vocational Nurse (US HRSA)
- Navy Training Squadron (Naval District; US Navy aviation unit designation)
- Very Nice One
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs (Vietnam)
- Value Network Analysis
- Vector Network Analyzer
- Vedior North America (Wakefiled, MA)
- Vendor-Neutral Archive (data management)
- Very Narrow Aisle
- Video Nas Aldeias (Portuguese: Video in Villages; Brazil)
- Vietnam News Agency
Samples in periodicals archive:
Juniper Networks IDP systems, running the latest version of its IDP operating code(1), can detect and prevent the Microsoft remote code execution vulnerability number MS04-045, a flaw that will either allow the hacker to take control of the affected system or result in a denial-of-service on Windows Servers.