In addition, Drane will highlight unique Business and Behavioral Intelligence based on Eliza's Vulnerability Index (TM)(VI) which has more than three times the predictive power of a person's self-reported health than traditional health measures.
What does VI stand for?
VI stands for Vulnerability Index (human welfare assessment)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of VI
We have 17 other meanings of VI in our Acronym Attic
- Visual Interface
- Voiceband Information
- Voices Intact
- Volcanic Island
- Volontaire International (French: International Volunteer)
- Voltage Current
- Volume Index (compression)
- Volume Indicator
- Voluntary Indefinite (military term of service category)
- Voluntary Initiative (UK)
- Vulpine Imperium (online club)
- Visible Infrared & Multispectral
- Variability Index Constant False Alarm Rate (target detection algorithm)
- Virtual Institute - High-Productivity Supercomputing (Jülich, Germany
- Ventilatory Index Number 1
- Virtual Infrastructure 3 (Virtual Machines; software)
- VMware Infrastructure 3
- VMware Infrastructure 3.5
- Vaccine Information & Awareness
- Valencia Industrial Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Another panellist from the Indonesia's National Council on Climate Change, Dr Amanda Katilli, gave an overview of Indonesian government's approach to climate change and shared with the audience the climate change vulnerability index showing some 30% of the country as children.
The vulnerability index also revealed that Shanghai was the most vulnerable city to serious flooding because it is exposed to powerful storm surges and the rising sea levels are subsiding its land.
715) used the heat vulnerability index (HVI), which was created to geographically locate populations with increased vulnerability to heat in metropolitan areas throughout the United States, to investigate whether areas with higher heat vulnerability experienced higher rates of morbidity and mortality on abnormally hot days.
Pakistan is considered as "High Risk" country according to Climate Change Vulnerability Index (CCVI: 2009-10).
In recent years, efficiency in the nonprofit sector has been measured with the Financial Vulnerability Index (FVI; Tuckman & Chang, 1991), which was adapted specifically for the tax-exempt and nonprofit sectors and meant to serve as a proxy for organizational survival.
The results from Continuity Software's Downtime and Data Loss Vulnerability Index Benchmark Test are quite telling," said Doron Pinhas, Chief Technology Officer (CTO), Continuity Software.
GIS greatly facilitated the implementation of the sensitivity analysis applied on the DRASTIC vulnerability index which otherwise could have been impractical.