This could be accomplished through a combination of education, policy, and an active vulnerability assessment program.
What does VAP stand for?
VAP stands for Vulnerability Assessment Program (various organizations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of VAP
We have 150 other meanings of VAP in our Acronym Attic
- Visiting Assistant Professor
- Visual Aid Panel (dry erase whiteboard)
- Volume Arrival Profile (US Postal Service)
- Voluntary Abandoned Property (legal definition)
- Voluntary Acknowledgment of Paternity
- Voluntary Action Program
- Volunteer Achievement Program (Credit Union National Association)
- Volunteerism Always Pays (Walmart program)
- Voting-Age Population
- Vulnerability Assessment Procedure (DCAA)
- Vision As Process II
- Heavy Photographic Reconnaissance Squadron (US Navy aviation unit designation used from 1956 to 1971)
- Heavy Photographic Squadron (US Navy aviation unit designation used from 1956 to 1971)
- Photographic Reconnaissance Squadron (Heavy) (US Navy aviation unit designation used from 1956 to 1971)
- Vari-Angle Prism Image Stabilizer (Canon)
- Vascular Adhesion Protein 1
- Vascular Apoptosis-Inducing Protein 1
- Valle Academy of Performing Arts
- Vancouver Alumnae Panhellenic Association
- Victorian Amateur Pistol Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
The TSA would also be required to develop and implement a standardized airport threat and vulnerability assessment program and provide grants to airport operators for security upgrade projects.
Prior to that he was a member of the Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA), where he served as the antiterrorism branch director for the Joint Service Integrated Vulnerability Assessment Program.
With today's news, Aventail offers the only vulnerability assessment program that guarantees the security of its SSL VPN solutions on any network and with any application.
He has also served as director of the Vulnerability Assessment Program within the Computer Emergency Response Team at the Department of Defense.
The Port Vulnerability Assessment program, a blanket purchase agreement, was awarded to Reston-based TRW Systems -- the TRW business that provides systems development and integration; systems engineering and analysis; and scientific, engineering, and technical services.
Under the agreement, NextGen Internet will complement Alestra's managed Internet, data and IP products with its broad range of e-Security solutions including Check Point Software Technologies' line of firewall products, high availability solutions, and its extensive vulnerability assessment program.