Torres began his career at the New York City Housing Development Corporation working as an asset manager and voucher examiner.
What does VE stand for?
VE stands for Voucher Examiner
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of VE
We have 19 other meanings of VE in our Acronym Attic
- Visible Emission
- Visual Emissions
- Visual English
- Vitae Essentia (gaming guild, Vanguard: Saga of Heroes)
- Vital Exhaustion
- Vocational Evaluation
- Vocational Expert (expert witness)
- Volumetric Efficiency (internal combustion engines)
- Voluntary Euthanasia
- Votre Eminence (French: Your Eminence)
- Voluntary Euthanasia or Assisted Suicide
- vitamin E/Total Lipids ratio
- Bundesverband der Energie-Abnehmer eV
- Value Efficiency Analysis
- Value Engineering Analysis
- Value Engineering Audit
- Ventricular Ectopic Activity
- Ventura Educational Association (Ventura, IA)
- Very Early Assignment
- Vestamager (Danish railway station)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Coordinating a receiving report with the departments/branch clinic is taxing on the voucher examiners.
The Reserve Travel System is very user-friendly and self-explanatory," said Judy Matthews, a travel voucher examiner at McGuire AFB, N.