I would never vote for her, I'll always vote Democratic.
What does VD stand for?
VD stands for Vote Democratic
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of VD
We have 18 other meanings of VD in our Acronym Attic
- Voltage Drop
- Volume Damper (HVAC drawings)
- Volume of Distribution
- Voluntary Departure (US immigration law)
- Voluntary Disclosure (trade)
- Volunteer (Officers') Decoration
- Vom Dienst (German: in charge)
- Von Dutch
- Voodoo Doll
- Voroni Diagram
- Variable Dynamic Binary Genetic Algorithm
- Variable Dynamic Binary Particle Swarm Optimization
- Vibrational Diabatic-Rotational Close-Coupled
- Vibrational Diabatic-Rotational Infinite Order Sudden
- Apparent Volume of Distribution
- Vacuum Distillation/Overflow Sampler
- Dead Space To Tidal Volume Ratio
- Variable Domain 1
- Visceral Dorsal 4
Samples in periodicals archive:
Obama is seeking to rev up core Democratic voters and is targeting women, who vote Democratic in higher percentages than men, as part of that strategy.
A lot of self-proclaimed Democrats vowed to vote Democratic and a lot of self-proclaimed Republicans vowed to vote Republican.
Forman said that while Jews are concentrated in places such as New York and California, which both vote Democratic anyway, there were also large numbers in states where the outcome is not as predictable: Florida, Ohio, Colorado, Pennsylvania, Nevada, Michigan and Wisconsin.
Their survey of several thousand Americans revealed that self-proclaimed independents who planned to vote Democratic in November had a distinctly different Mindset Profile than those who planned to vote Republican.
Black Republicans face two major hurdles: winning over blacks who typically vote Democratic and reaching out to whites who are more comfortable voting for someone of their own color.
This purge list was found to have conveniently excluded the names of Hispanics who, in Florida, tend to vote Republican while it included the names of thousands of African Americans, who tend to vote Democratic.
More and more, we are hearing about dyed-in-the-wool Republicans who are going to vote Democratic this year, some for the first time in their lives.