Vopak Horizon Fujairah Limited, a joint venture between the Netherlands-based Royal Vopak, Dubai's Enoc, the government of Fujairah and Kuwait's Independent Petroleum Group added 600,000 cubic metres of capacity last May as part of is sixth phase expansion.
What does VHFL stand for?
VHFL stands for Vopak Horizon Fujairah Limited (United Arab Emirates)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of VHFL
- Valley Hospital Fertility Center (Paramus, NJ)
- Village Harbor Fishing Club (Ship Bottom, NJ)
- Vietnam Helicopter Flight Crew Network
- Virgil Hawkins Florida Chapter of the National Bar Association
- Vadnais Heights Fire Department (Minnesota)
- Very High Frequency Direction Finder
- Virtual Hosting for Free Software (website)
- Very High Fire Hazard Severity
- Very High Fire Hazard Severity Zones (California)
- Vibank Housing Finance Ltd. (India)
- Very High Frequency Oscillations
- Very High Frequency Omnirange
- Very High Frequency Sonography (ultrasound)
- Vint Hill Farms Station
- Very High-Frequency Ultrasound (sonic imaging)
- Van Hemert Groep (Dutch: Van Hemert Group; cycling team; Neatherlands)
- Vertical Hydraulic Gradient
- Village Health Guide (India)
- Virtual Hyperglossary
- Virus de l'Hépatite G (French: Hepatitis G)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Vopak Horizon Fujairah Limited (VHFL), a joint venture between the Netherlands-based Royal Vopak, Dubai's Emirates National Oil Company (ENOC), the government of Fujairah and Kuwait's Independent Petroleum Group added 600,000 cubic metres of capacity in early May.
A joint venture between the Enoc Group, Royal Vopak from the Netherlands, the Government of Fujairah and Kuwait's Independent Petroleum Group, Vopak Horizon Fujairah Limited, is operator of the first independent onshore oil terminal outside the Arabian Gulf.