Diogo Fajardo Nunes Hildebrand, Daniel Von Der Heyde Fernandes, Andres Rodriguez Veloso and Luiz Antonio Slongo are the authors of Consumer-company Identification: Development and Validation of a Scale, a paper discussing Consumer-Company Identification.
What does VDH stand for?
VDH stands for Von der Heyde (German)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of VDH
We have 26 other meanings of VDH in our Acronym Attic
- Viola da Gamba Society (UK; est. 1948)
- Visual Docking Guidance System
- Viola Da Gamba Society of America
- Valvular Disease - Heart
- Verband Deutscher Hypothekenbanken
- Verband für das Deutsche Hundewesen (German Kennel Club)
- Vertical Drilled Hole
- Very Dear Husband (IRC)
- Very Distant Host
- Virginia Department of Health
- Verband Deutscher Haushueter Agenturen (German: Association of German Housekeeping Agencies; Münster, Germany)
- Vermont Dental Hygienists' Association (est. 1955; American Dental Hygienists’ Association; Williston, VT)
- Vietnam Dog Handler Association
- Virginia Deer Hunters Association (est. 1985)
- Virginia Dental Hygienists' Association
- Virginia Development Housing Authority (Richmond, VA)
- Vitamin D3 Hydroxylase-Associated Protein
- Verband Deutscher Highland Cattle (German: German Highland Cattle Breeders)
- Vermont Democratic House Campaign (political action committee)
- Vilnius District Heating Company (Lithuania)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Brown, who graduated from the University of Florida (UF) Veterinary School of Medicine, along with colleagues Terah Browning, DVM (Ross University) and Sarena von der Heyde, DVM (University of Georgia) specialize in a variety of veterinary care services.
Its stable server services bundled with the maintenance offer provide us with the planning reliability that we expect from an operating system", says Gotz von der Heyde, networking expert at Mummert + Partner Unternehmensberatung AG.