Saville PD, Nassim JR, Stevenson FH, Mulligan L,Carey M: Osteomalacia in Von Recklinghausen's neurofibromatosis.
What does VRN stand for?
VRN stands for Von Recklinghausen's Neurofibromatosis
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of VRN
We have 24 other meanings of VRN in our Acronym Attic
- VCU (Viginia Commonwealth) Ram Nation (college sports)
- Vehicle Registration Number
- Verification Requirements Number
- Verkehrsverbund Rhein-Neckar
- Verona, Italy - Verona (Airport Code)
- Victoria Radio Network (Scotland hospital radio station)
- Video-Rich Navigation
- Virtual Retail Network
- Virtual Routed Networks (Crescent Networks)
- Vivement la Radio Numérique (French: Highly Digital Radio)
- Ventana Ranch Neighborhood Association (est. 2001; Albuquerque, NM)
- Veterans Resource Network Association
- Viral Ribonucleic Acid
- Virtual Reality Notre Dame (video game)
- Neovascular Inflammatory Vitreoretinopathy
- Von Rechts Nach Links (German: From Left to RIght Language)
- Voyageurs Region National Park Association (Minneapolis, MN)
- Vacuum Residual Oil (petroleum distillation)
- Variable Replacement Operator
- Veterinary Research Officer (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Malignant schwannoma associated with von Recklinghausen's neurofibromatosis.