He has enriched our understanding of how olfactory and vomeronasal sensory neurons are able to project with high precision and specificity to sites in the olfactory bulb, the first relay station along the olfactory pathway.
What does VSN stand for?
VSN stands for Vomeronasal Sensory Neuron
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of VSN
We have 38 other meanings of VSN in our Acronym Attic
- Vereniging Spierziekten Nederland (Dutch: Netherlands Neuromuscular Diseases Association)
- Vestibular and Saccade Neurons (neurology)
- Veterinary Specialist Network
- Victory Sports Network (National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics)
- Virtual Serial Number
- Virtual Service Node
- Virtual Storage Network
- Vitrolles Sport Natation (French: Vitrolles Sport Swimming; Vitrolles, France)
- Volume Serial Number
- Veerashaiva Samaja of North America (religious organization; est. 1978)
- Vermont State Nurses' Association, Inc.
- Viterbo Student Nurses Association (La Crosse, WI)
- Volontaire du Service National Actif (French: Active Voluntary Military Duty)
- Vermont State Nuclear Advisory Panel
- Volontaire du Service National en Entreprise (French: Voluntary National Service Company)
- Vlaams Steunpunt Nieuwe Geletterdheid (Dutch: Flemish Support for New Literacy)
- Victim Support Northern Ireland (crime-victim support)
- Vermont Spay Neuter Incentive Program (Bridgewater, VT)