The C30 actually started life in 2001 at the Detroit Motor Show with the launch of the Volvo Safety Concept Car, in which 15 of the safety features found in today's Volvo models - like forward collision warning, Blind Spot Information System, Lane Departure Warning and Driver Alert - were first seen.
What does VSCC stand for?
VSCC stands for Volvo Safety Concept Car (est. 1978)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of VSCC
We have 47 other meanings of VSCC in our Acronym Attic
- Virginia Stock Corporation Act
- Vital Statistics of California (Office of Health Information & Research)
- Vesta Advanced Supply Chain Management
- Victoria School Concert Band (Singapore)
- Visual Software Circuit Board
- Vehicle Safety Communication Consortium
- Vintage Sports Car Club (UK and US)
- Virginia State Corporate Commission
- Virginia State Crime Commission (Richmond, VA)
- Volunteer State Community College
- Vintage Sports Car Club of America, Inc.
- Valley of the Sun Clean Cities Coalition (Phoenix, AZ)
- Veterinary Specialty Center of Delaware
- Vintage Sports Car Drivers Association (Alto, MI)
- Visual System Component Development Program
- Vazir Sultan College of Engineering (India)
- Videotex Service Control Element
- Virtual Switch Controller Entity
- Visual Service Composition Environment (interface)
- Volker Stevin Construction Europe (Netherlands)
Samples in periodicals archive:
So does the Volvo Safety Concept Car (SCC), whose design inspired the Volvo C30.
IMPLICATIONS: The sporty two-door, four seater--the first vehicle to debut under the direction of Volvo's new design boss Steve Mattin--Features styling cues taken from the 2001 Volvo Safety Concept Car, including the glass tailgate and tail lamp design.
For Volvo Cars of North America, CooperKatz will execute a six-city media tour of the Volvo Safety Concept Car, a drivable vehicle packed with futuristic safety features.
Nasdaq:ODETA) (Nasdaq:ODETB), today announced that its AutoVue(TM) lane departure warning system is one of the exciting features on the new Volvo Safety Concept Car (SCC) that is making its way around the world.
The main theme of the Volvo Safety Concept Car (SCC) is "superior vision.
The system is currently being displayed for the first time in the Volvo Safety Concept Car at the North American International Auto Show (NAIAS) in Detroit.