Hu served as Vice President of Advanced Engineering for Volvo Global Trucks as well as senior executive positions with Renault/Mack, Navistar, Kenworth and PACCAR.
What does VGT stand for?
VGT stands for Volvo Global Trucks
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of VGT
We have 37 other meanings of VGT in our Acronym Attic
- Van Gereformeerde Studenten in Utrecht (Dutch: Association of Students in Utrecht Reformed)
- Violet-Green Swallow (bird species Tachycineta thalassina)
- Las Vegas, NV, USA - North Air Terminal (Airport Code)
- Variable Geometry Truss
- Variable Geometry Turbocharger
- Verein Gegen Tierfabriken (German: association against animal factories)
- Viewgraph Transparency
- Vince Guaraldi Trio (band)
- Virtual Gaming Table
- Virtual Global Taskforce (anti-child abuse network)
- Vale of Glamorgan Training Association (UK)
- Vietnam Gold Traders Association
- Visualization and Graphics Technical Committee
- Vulcan Gunner Tracking Evaluation
- VKI (Von Karman Institute for Fluid Dynamics) Gas Turbine Engine Transient (technical periodical)
- Violent Gang Task Force (various locations)
- Virtual Global Task Force
- Van Gewest Tot Gewest (Dutch: From Region to Region; TV series)
- Vaccine and Gene Therapy Institute (Beaverton, OR)
- Virtual Gaming Technologies, Inc. (online gambling)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Volvo Global Trucks which comprises Mack Trucks in the US, Renault VI and Volvo Trucks in the UK saw deliveries in North America fall 39 per cent,13 per cent in Asia and seven per cent in Europe.
Volvo Global Trucks (one of the Volvo Group's business segment) comprises three truck operations, namely, Volvo Trucks, Renault Trucks and Mack Trucks.
On the whole, Europe is seeing a slowdown, but the Southern and Eastern European markets are doing well," says Tryggve Sthen, President and CEO of Volvo Global Trucks.
These measures are a part of the restructuring program intended to create a more competitive industrial structure for Volvo Global Trucks.
28, 2001 Volvo Global Trucks today announced an aggressive program to respond to a depressed North American market that shows few signs of a near-term recovery.
21, 2001 Volvo Global Trucks deliveries up to and including August amounted to 100,134 units, compared with 117,470 pro forma last year, a decrease of 15%.
However, order intake for Volvo Global Trucks in Europe during the summer months has been on a relatively good level," says Tryggve Sthen, President and CEO of Volvo Global Trucks.