The Blackstone River Coalition, through its Campaign for a Fishable/Swimmable river by 2015, its bi-state data team, and its volunteer water quality monitoring program, strives to help the states work together to restore the entire Blackstone River and its watershed.
What does VWQM stand for?
VWQM stands for Volunteer Water Quality Monitoring (government-sponsored volunteer program; Missouri)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of VWQM in our Acronym Attic
- Victim and Witness Protection Act of 1982 (United States)
- Volunteers Who Produce Books (National Library Service for the Blind and Physically Handicapped; Washington, DC)
- Victory World Prayer Center (Auburn, AL)
- Voices for Working People Coalition
- Viewpoint Language
- Virginia Water Protection Permit (est. 1992; Virginia Department of Environmental Quality)
- Visa Waiver Pilot Program
- Visa Waiver Permanent Program Act (US DoS)
- Van Wagoner Post-Venture Fund
- Vermont Water Quality Gateway (Web database; University of Vermont Watershed Alliance; Burlington, VT)
- Victorian Water Quality Monitoring Network (Australia)
- Van Waters and Rogers
- Vehicle Weight Rating (trucks)
- Verpleegkundig Wetenschappelijke Raad (Dutch: Nursing Scientific Council; Netherlands)
- Vibrating Wire Resonator
- Voluntary Work Reduction (scheduled time off)
- Vonage Wireless Router
- Victorian Water Resources Data Warehouse (Australia)
- Ventura Water Reclamation Facility (City of San Buenaventura, CA)
- Valley Waste-Resource Management (Kentville, Nova Scotia, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Linda, a junior at Palm Bay High School, organized and led the "Brevard Volunteer Water Quality Monitoring Program," which tested more than 400 residential wells in her community for ground water contamination and educated the public about the issue.
Williams, president of the Blackstone River Coalition, yesterday at the annual Blackstone River watershed volunteer water quality monitoring summit.