So when Union Bank's Chief Litigation Counsel Joseph Catalano put together a partnership with the Housing Negotiation Project of the San Francisco Bar Association's Volunteer Legal Services Program (VLSP), it was only natural that Hirsch not only endorsed the idea but stepped up to volunteer.
What does VLSP stand for?
VLSP stands for Volunteer Legal Services Program
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of VLSP
We have 4 other meanings of VLSP in our Acronym Attic
- Virtual Laboratory for the Study of Mechanics (Mississippi State University)
- Very Large Sensor Networks
- Very Large-Scale Neighborhood Search
- Very Large Scale Orthophoto Project (Greece)
- Very Large-Scale Operations
- Van Lindonk Special Projects (Dutch publishing company)
- Varied Line Spacing Plane (optics)
- Verband Lesbischer Psychologinnen und Schwuler Psychologen in Deutschland
- Virtual Link State Protocol
- Vocational Learning Support Programme (UK)
- Virtual Label Swapping Router
- Virtual Line Switched Ring (Ciena)
- Varactor-Loaded Split Ring Resonator
- Vehicular LORAN Sub-System
- Very Large Server Support (computing)
- Very Large Storage System
- Very Large-Scale Satisfiability
- Veterinary Laser Surgical Society (various locations)
- Vietnam Living Standard Survey
- Venturing Leader Specific Training (Boy Scouts of America)
Samples in periodicals archive:
SAN FRANCISCO, April 20 /PRNewswire/ -- Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP is pleased to announce that The Bar Association of San Francisco's Volunteer Legal Services Program will present the firm with its 2005 Outstanding Law Firm in Public Service Award on April 24.
The daughter of Max and Helen Neiman of Pacoima, the 46-year-old lawyer directs the Volunteer Legal Services Program for the Bar Association of San Francisco.
Ferguson is a frequent speaker at state and county bar association seminars, Co-chair of the Attorney Opinion Committee of the New York State Bar Real Property Section and an active member of the Volunteer Legal Services Program.