So far more than 500 volunteer health professionals from Wales have given their time and expertise as part of the Wales for Africa programme.
What does VHP stand for?
VHP stands for Volunteer Health Professional
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of VHP
We have 65 other meanings of VHP in our Acronym Attic
- Very High Pressure
- Very High Priority
- Veterans History Project
- Village Health Project (Uganda)
- Virtual Home Page (Internet)
- Vishva Hindu Parishad (India)
- Visible Human Project
- Vista Home Premium (Windows operating system; Microsoft)
- Visual Hotel Program (software)
- Volcano Hazards Program (USGS)
- Vereniging Voor Hoger Personeel in de Metaal- en Elektrotechnische Industrie (Dutch)
- Vietnam Helicopter Pilots Association
- Viral Hepatitis Prevention Board
- Victorian Highland Pipe Band Association (Victoria, Australia)
- Victoria House Printing Company (UK)
- Virtual High Performance Computing
- Very High Performance Computing and Communications
- Very High Power Countermeasures
- Very High Performance Derivative (race car engine)
- Villa Hills Police Explorers (Villa Hills, KY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
TennCare's contract with CAQH allows for the option of utilizing UPD as the source of provider-related data for the state health information exchange (HIE) directory or emergency registration repositories through the Emergency System for Advance Registration of Volunteer Health Professionals (ESAR-VHP).
Consider reaching out to the Emergency System for Advance Registration of Volunteer Health Professionals by e-mailing esarvhp@hhs.
A few of ANA's current activities includes working with Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) to establish the Emergency Services Administration Registration for Volunteer Health Professionals (ESAR-VHP) a national, state-based registry of health professionals willing to work in the case of a natural or man-made disaster.
The five centres will each need a face-to-face counsellor costing at least pounds 20,000 a year, plus other volunteer health professionals who are willing to help unpaid.
Currently, 32 states/jurisdictions rely on ABMS Board Certification data and have incorporated it into their Emergency System for Advance Registration of Volunteer Health Professionals (ESAR-VHP), a federal program created to support states and territories in establishing standardized volunteer registration programs for disasters and public health and medical emergencies, so that they can be prepared to direct victims to medical help at a moment's notice.
So far more than 500 volunteer health professionals from Wales have given their time and expertise for the health links.
THE ARIZONA Department of Health Services is urging health care workers to participate in a new registration system for volunteer health professionals to be used in the event of an emergency.