Managed by Nonprofit Volunteer Florida Foundation CLEWISTON, Fla.
What does VFF stand for?
VFF stands for Volunteer Florida Foundation
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of VFF
We have 34 other meanings of VFF in our Acronym Attic
- Vets for Freedom (est. 2005)
- Viborg Fodsports Forening (Danish soccer team)
- Vibram Five Fingers (shoes)
- Victorian Farmers Federation
- Vietnam Fatherland Front
- Vietnam Football Federation
- Virginia Film Festival
- Visa Freedom Fighters (Now Visa Freedom Working Group; European Students’ Forum)
- Visual Fault Finder
- Volunteer Firefighter (various locations)
- Virginia Fish Farmers Association (Richmond, VA)
- Virginia Flag Football Association
- Volatile Free Fatty Acid
- Volunteer Fire Fighters Association (Australia)
- Vancouver First Friends Church (Canada)
- Variable Field Fluid Coupling
- Victory Fives Futsal Centre (Melbourne, Australia)
- Vision Financial Federal Credit Union (Durham, North Carolina)
- Victorian Frozen Foods Distributors (Victoria, Australia)
- Volunteer Fire Fighters' Dependents Fund (Ohio)
Samples in periodicals archive:
With the help of The Florida Bar Foundation, the Volunteer Florida Foundation Hurricane Relief Fund, Bert Construction, and architects and designers Bumpus and Associates, the office looks wonderful, and we are proud to serve our clients from here.
Checks should be made payable to Volunteer Florida Foundation with notation "Hurricane Charley Relief Effort" and mailed to 401 S.
The Volunteer Florida Foundation will issue a report on donations accepted and funds distributed in six months and every six months thereafter until the fund is no longer needed.
Charlie Crist today announced a $100,000 pledge made by Indianapolis Colts owner Jim Irsay to the Florida Disaster Recovery Fund, managed by nonprofit Volunteer Florida Foundation.
Jeb Bush appointed Tallahassee lawyer Steve Uhlfelder as voluntary CEO of the Florida Hurricane Relief Fund, managed by the nonprofit Volunteer Florida Foundation.
The donation, which will be managed by the Volunteer Florida Foundation, is specifically earmarked to provide the elderly and those who have been displaced from mobile homes with food, shelter and clothing in the aftermath of the storm.
22 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Florida continues strong growth in mentoring with 212,146 active mentors in the state this past calendar year, according to the annual Prevalence of Mentoring survey conducted by nonprofit Volunteer Florida Foundation.