What does VBHCS stand for?
VBHCS stands for Volunteer Behavioral Health Care System (Chattanooga, TN)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Vereinigter Baubeschlag Handel (German: United Hardware Distributors; Germany)
- Virginal Breast Hypertrophy
- Virginia Baptist Homes (est. 1945; Culpeper, VA)
- Virtual Black Hole (physics)
- Von Barth-Hedin (physics)
- Value Behavioral Health of Pennsylvania, Inc.
- Valley Ball Hockey Association (Langley, British Columbia, Canada)
- Valmont Butte Heritage Alliance (est. 2006; Colorado)
- Virginia Bear Hunters Association
- Virginia Black History Archives (est. 1990; Virginia Commonwealth University; Richmond, VA)
- Virginia Beach Health Department (Virginia Beach, Virginia)
- Virginia Beach Higher Education Center (Old Dominion University)
- Virginia Business Higher Education Council (est. 1994)
- Virginia Baptist Homes Foundation
- Volleyball Hall of Fame (Holyoke, MA)
- Vysya Bank Housing Finance Ltd. (India)
- Valence Bond Heitler-London (Wave Function)
- V Beztukovej Hmote Syra (Slovak: Fat-Free Cheese Mass)
- Valley Baptist Health System (Texas)
- Van Buren High School (various locations)