Or it has become useful as an industrial site, such as the Volunteer Army Ammunition Plant in Chattanooga, Tenn.
What does VAAP stand for?
VAAP stands for Volunteer Army Ammunition Plant
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of VAAP
We have 10 other meanings of VAAP in our Acronym Attic
- Virginia Active Angel Network (investing)
- Visual Arts Alliance of Nashville (Nashville, TN)
- Volunteer Alumni Admissions Network (Ohio)
- VPN (Virtual Private Network) Applied Advanced Network
- Virginia Association of Naturopathic Physicians
- Velener Arbeitskreis Ambulantes Operieren (German: Velener Ambulatory Surgery Working Group; est. 1989; Velen, Germany)
- Virginia Association of Assessing Officers
- Value Added Agricultural Program (Iowa State University)
- Virginia Alternate Assessment Program
- Visual Audible Alarm Panel (Sprint)
- Vulnerability Analysis and Assessment Program (NSSOG)
- Vulnerability Analysis and Assistance Program
- Veterans Affairs Acquisition Regulation
- Value Added Application Solutions (Carmel, IN)
- Vermont Academy of Arts and Sciences (Burlington, VT)
- Vietnam Academy of Agricultural Sciences (Hanoi, Vietnam)
- Virginia Association of Astronomical Societies
- Volcanic Ash Advisory Statement (Volcanic Ash Advisory Center)
- Vulnerability Analysis and Assessment Support
- Varsity Athletes Against Substance Abuse (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The CRDA provides a mechanism for joint USAF-ICI evaluation of fundamental biodegradation technology at a well-characterized field site at the Volunteer Army Ammunition Plant in Chattanooga, Tennessee (now known as The Volunteer Site).
Army Corps of Engineers, Mobile District for the remediation of contaminated property at the former Volunteer Army Ammunition Plant (VOAAP) in Chattanooga, Tennessee.
holds for two government-owned, contractor-operated facilities, the Indiana Army Ammunition Plant and Volunteer Army Ammunition Plant.