The restructuring charges will include costs related to the elimination of certain non-strategic brands, the elimination of underutilized capacity through the closure of three manufacturing facilities and one distribution center, realignment of the sales organization, a voluntary workforce reduction program, and outsourcing the production of cocoa powder.
What does VWRP stand for?
VWRP stands for Voluntary Workforce Reduction Program
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Van Waters and Rogers
- Vehicle Weight Rating (trucks)
- Verpleegkundig Wetenschappelijke Raad (Dutch: Nursing Scientific Council; Netherlands)
- Vibrating Wire Resonator
- Voluntary Work Reduction (scheduled time off)
- Vonage Wireless Router
- Victorian Water Resources Data Warehouse (Australia)
- Ventura Water Reclamation Facility (City of San Buenaventura, CA)
- Valley Waste-Resource Management (Kentville, Nova Scotia, Canada)
- Virtual World Radio Network
- Virginia Water Resources Research Center (Blacksburg, VA)
- Valhalla Wilderness Society (est. 1975; Canada)
- Valley Watercolor Society (Los Angeles, CA)
- Van der Woude Syndrome
- Ventana Wildlife Society (Salinas, California)
- Veolia Water Systems (Saint Maurice, France)
- Verkehrsbetriebe Westfalen Sued (German: South Westphalia Transport Services)
- Versuchsanstalt für Wasserbau und Schiffbau (German: Berlin Model Basin)
- Very Wide Shot (video photography)
- Vibrating-Wire Stressmeter
Samples in periodicals archive:
As a result of a reorganization and voluntary workforce reduction program, the total headcount decreased by 17% during the quarter from 978 to 812.
Income before interest charges, consolidated net income and earnings per share include an after-tax charge of $33 million (10 cents per share) for Georgia Power's 1992 Voluntary Workforce Reduction Program.