APA also has introduced a new Voluntary Product Standard PS 1-07, Structural Plywood, which provides expanded and updated national standard requirements for producing and testing construction and industrial plywood.
What does VOLPRODSTD stand for?
VOLPRODSTD stands for Voluntary Product Standard (also seen as VPS)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Vereniging Omwonenden Luchthaven Eelde (Dutch: Residents Association of Airport Eelde; Eelde, Netherlands)
- Vehicle Operational Life Extension Program
- Voluntary Auto Excess Loss (NAII call for voluntary losses over a limit set by each state)
- West Sussex Voluntary Organisations Liaison Group (UK)
- Vermont Open Learning Index
- Video on Location, Inc. (Rockville, MD)
- Value of Lost Load (power generation electricity)
- Voluntary Remain on Active Duty
- Volume Meteorological (aviation)
- Victorian Open Learning Network (Australian Department of Education)
- Vengeance of Lost Souls (online gaming)
- Vertical Optical Landing System (US DoD)
- Volunteers of Legal Services (New York, NY)
- Vascular Organ of Lamina Terminalis
- Virginia Outdoor Lighting Taskforce
- Visual Object Learning Test
- Visual Object Linking Technology (Bluestone)
- Visual Observation Layout Tool (NASA)
- Visual OpenType Layout Tool (Microsoft product)
- Voice over Long Term Evolution (wireless networking)
Samples in periodicals archive:
org) VOLUNTARY PRODUCT STANDARDS The Laminating Materials Association publishes a complete book of Voluntary Product Standards, which covers all the overlays and three of the edgebanding materials represented by the LMA.
Current program In recent years, RMA has been active on a number of fronts including trade reform, scrap tire disposal, voluntary product standards, international statistical gathering, service manuals on tires, and new handbooks in the areas of hose, conveyor belts, roll covering and sheet rubber.
Voluntary product standards covering the overlays and edgebanding materials represented by the Association.
Generate voluntary product standards covering the overlays and edgebanding materials represented by the Association.