Voluntary Organisations Network North East will tell the conference that charities are facing closure as they see a rise in need for their services.
What does VONNE stand for?
VONNE stands for Voluntary Organisations Network North East (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Voices of Our Nations Arts
- Veterans Online Application
- Vote of No Confidence
- Vermont-Oxford Network Database
- Virginia Organization of Nurse Executives (est. 1983)
- Virtual Open Network Environment
- Virtual Optical Network Embedding
- Voluntary Organisations North East Fife (Council for Voluntary Service; UK)
- Vermont Organization of Nurse Leaders (Montpelier, VT)
- Verloopkabel Orinoco N Male (Dutch type of cable)
- Village of New Paltz (New York)
- Committee for the Defense of the Unjustly Persecuted (Czech)
- Von Oben Nach Unten (German: From Top to Bottom)
- Value of Ownership
- Veba Oil Operations (now Harouge Oil Operations; Tripoli and Benghazi, Libya)
- Vehicle Operations Officer
- Vessel of Opportunity (US Navy rescue ship)
- Virgin Olive Oil
- Voice of Organization
- Voyage of the Odyssey (Ocean Alliance; Lincoln, MA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Jo Curry, of charity Voluntary Organisations Network North East, has written to Lord Coe urging him to take set up a bursary.
The Voluntary Organisations Network North East (VONNE) the regional infrastructure body for the voluntary and community sector in the North-east, has produced the UK's first Regional Third Sector Leadership Strategy.