These include Con Edison sponsored programs such as the Emergency Demand Response Program and the Voluntary Load Reduction Program both of which incentivise buildings to reduce power demand loads in exchange for significant economic savings.
What does VLRP stand for?
VLRP stands for Voluntary Load Reduction Program (energy reduction)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of VLRP
- Volunteer Lawyers' Resource Center
- Volunteer Leaders Resource Center
- Vertical Lift Research Center of Excellence (Pennsylvania State University)
- Ventricular Late Repolarization Duration
- Viral Lower Respiratory Illness
- Visitor Location Register Identification Number
- Very Low Radioactive Material
- Vermont Loon Recovery Project
- Very Long Repair Patches
- Virginia Loan Repayment Program (medical education)
- Variable Level Rail System
- Variable-Length Re-Writing System
- Virginia Lawyer Referral Service (est. 1977)
- Virtual Line Replaceable Unit
- Volunteering Logan River Valley (Creastmead, Australia)
- Fraunhofer-Verbund Life Sciences (Germany)
- Valley Library Consortium (Saginaw, Michigan)
- Vandenberg Launch and Landing Site
- Variable Low Speed
Samples in periodicals archive:
Additional business customers in the California ISO's Save-A-Watt: Voluntary Load Reduction Program also made a difference, producing about 50 megawatts in power savings without any form of compensation.
California ISO requested activation of limited voluntary load reduction programs including the voluntary cycling of 200 megawatts worth of residential air conditioning.