Shaikh Mohammed, who was briefed about the voluntary initiatives carried out by the youth, urged them to continue the voluntary work and tackle any difficulties positively with self denial.
What does VI stand for?
VI stands for Voluntary Initiative (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of VI
We have 17 other meanings of VI in our Acronym Attic
- Visual Inspection
- Visual Interface
- Voiceband Information
- Voices Intact
- Volcanic Island
- Volontaire International (French: International Volunteer)
- Voltage Current
- Volume Index (compression)
- Volume Indicator
- Voluntary Indefinite (military term of service category)
- Vulnerability Index (human welfare assessment)
- Vulpine Imperium (online club)
- Visible Infrared & Multispectral
- Variability Index Constant False Alarm Rate (target detection algorithm)
- Virtual Institute - High-Productivity Supercomputing (Jülich, Germany
- Ventilatory Index Number 1
- Virtual Infrastructure 3 (Virtual Machines; software)
- VMware Infrastructure 3
- VMware Infrastructure 3.5
- Vaccine Information & Awareness
Samples in periodicals archive:
The volunteers were involved in individual and group social communication networking voluntary initiatives.
Responsible Care is a voluntary initiative of the global chemical industry to safely handle products from their inception in the research laboratory, through manufacture and distribution, to ultimate reuse, recycle and disposal, and to involve the public in its decision-making processes.
A voluntary initiative has been set up between Sainsbury's Dairy Development Group farmers, ABP and Farmright, under which dairy bull calves will be incorporated as beef into a range of foods across the frozen, processed and ready meal categories.
The industry is hoping that these voluntary initiatives will be enough to satisfy policymakers and head off tougher regulations from Washington.
The Commission recommends staged reforms designed to promote self-regulation and enhance voluntary initiatives already in place.
received a Green Star air-quality award that recognizes the railroad's voluntary initiatives to improve its air-quality impact.
But the government's voluntary initiative was criticised by environmental groups and other political parties, who argued that it was weak compared with initiatives in other countries.