In particular, their study examines a facility's investment in pollution control efforts in response to the signing of a voluntary environmental agreement.
What does VEA stand for?
VEA stands for Voluntary Environmental Agreement
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of VEA
We have 77 other meanings of VEA in our Acronym Attic
- Vida Ecología y Ambiente (Spanish, Guatemala)
- video encryption algorithm
- Vietnam Economics Association
- Vintage European Automobiles (Canada)
- Virginia Education Association
- Virtual Environment Architecture
- Viticulture and Enology Abstracts (database)
- Vitrage Extérieur Attaché (French: Exterior Attached Glass; building construction)
- Voitures Européennes d'Autrefois (French: European Cars of Yesteryear; Canada)
- Vollentsalzungsanlage (German: Desalination)
- Victor E. Anderson Branch Library (Lincoln, NE)
- Victorian Environment Assessment Council (Australia)
- Visa Emergency Assistance Centre (various locations)
- Vocational Education Assessment Centre (New South Wales, Australia)
- Variable External Auxiliary Data Record (information processing)
- Vancouver Effects and Animation Festival (Canada)
- Vereinigte Energiewerke AG (Germany)
- Vontobel Europe Alpha Generator (finance)
- Vietnam Engine and Agricultural Machinery Corporation (est. 1990)
- Virtual Environments for Advanced Modeling (minitrack)
Samples in periodicals archive:
of Aarhus, Denmark) hypothesizes that predictors of environmental policy performance must take into account the nature and institutional configuration of the policy instrument, that green takes will generally be more effective than equally well-designed voluntary agreements, and that voluntary environmental agreements will tend to suffer from free-rider problems unless the social capital stakes are high.
In this well-ordered collection of thirty articles from almost as many countries, voluntary environmental agreements (VEAs) are defined, described, analysed and sometimes evaluated.