Voluntary disability insurance, for example, helps lower employers' absence-related costs, such as replacement and retraining expenses, through carrier-run return-to-work programs that facilitate employees' reentry into the workplace.
What does VDI stand for?
VDI stands for Voluntary Disability Insurance
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of VDI
We have 55 other meanings of VDI in our Acronym Attic
- Video Device Interface
- Video Display Interface
- Virtual Desk Infrastructure (computing model)
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure
- Virtual Device Interface
- Virtual Disk Image
- Vista Drive Icon (software)
- Visual Defence, Inc. (Canada)
- Voice Data Integrator
- Voix, Données, Images (French: Voice, Data, Image; building communication channels)
- Victorian Dairy Industry Association (Australia)
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure Alliance (Palo Alto, CA)
- Visual Designer for IBasic
- Video-Enhanced Differential Interference Contrast
- Vietnam Development Information Center
- Verband Deutscher Industrie Designer eV (Association of German Industrial Designers)
- Voice/Data Integration Device
- Video Display Information Format
- Village Delegation Information Form
- Vertical Display Indicator Group (F-14A/B)
Samples in periodicals archive:
By offering group voluntary disability insurance coverage, employers can include a service that can have a positive effect on their employees' lives, which, in turn, can affect work productivity.
From employer-paid and voluntary disability insurance, FMLA services, advice-to-pay services, and state-mandated insurance, we have flexible disability solutions that fit our customers' needs.
Most group voluntary disability insurance is priced on a sliding scale based on income.
Aetna (NYSE:AET) announced that it will offer voluntary disability insurance (VDI) plan and claim administration to California-based self-insured plan sponsors and has joined with Innovative Care Systems, Inc.
Accordingly, when employees are presented with voluntary disability insurance in the context of other benefits, they are quick to understand that the $30 or $40 in monthly premium is a small price to pay for peace of mind in the coming years.
Our group voluntary disability insurance is positioned to help employers take advantage of this trend by offering well-rounded benefits, packaged with superior administration and claims management services.
Before the sale, Washington National was a publicly traded (NYSE) insurance holding company - the largest supplier of voluntary disability insurance to educators and a national leader in the universal life insurance market.