The findings were similar for companies that provide access to voluntary disability insurance - nearly half (47 percent) of large employers reported overall decreases in workers' compensation claims.
What does VDI stand for?
VDI stands for Voluntary Disability Insurance
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of VDI
We have 55 other meanings of VDI in our Acronym Attic
- Vested Development, Inc. (Burlington, MA)
- Video Device Interface
- Video Display Interface
- Virtual Desk Infrastructure (computing model)
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure
- Virtual Device Interface
- Vista Drive Icon (software)
- Visual Defence, Inc. (Canada)
- Voice Data Integrator
- Voix, Données, Images (French: Voice, Data, Image; building communication channels)
- Victorian Dairy Industry Association (Australia)
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure Alliance (Palo Alto, CA)
- Visual Designer for IBasic
- Video-Enhanced Differential Interference Contrast
- Vietnam Development Information Center
- Verband Deutscher Industrie Designer eV (Association of German Industrial Designers)
- Voice/Data Integration Device
- Video Display Information Format
- Village Delegation Information Form
- Vertical Display Indicator Group (F-14A/B)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Educating them, in a manner in which they are accustomed to learning, on the need for voluntary disability insurance also can lessen the risk of the financial impacts of a disability, better preparing them for the future.
Voluntary disability insurance, for example, helps lower employers' absence-related costs, such as replacement and retraining expenses, through carrier-run return-to-work programs that facilitate employees' reentry into the workplace.
Because voluntary disability insurance plans are designed to be user-friendly for human resources departments, this is not as hard as it may sound.
com Disability product type Group voluntary disability insurance (short-term and long-term benefit periods available) Policy Name VDIE Minimum group size Greater of 10 insured employees or 25% of all eligible employees.
Most group voluntary disability insurance is priced on a sliding scale based on income.
A particular area of expertise for ICS is in the design, implementation and administration of private, self-insured California State Disability Insurance Plans called Voluntary Disability Insurance Plans ("VDI").
Aetna (NYSE:AET) announced that it will offer voluntary disability insurance (VDI) plan and claim administration to California-based self-insured plan sponsors and has joined with Innovative Care Systems, Inc.