Mohlala BKF, Boily MC and Gregson S, The forgotten half of the equation: randomized controlled trial of a male invitation to attend couple voluntary counseling and testing, AIDS, 2011, 25(12):1535-1541.
What does VCT stand for?
VCT stands for Voluntary Counseling and Testing
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of VCT
We have 83 other meanings of VCT in our Acronym Attic
- Virtual Classroom Training (various organizations)
- Virtual Connection Tree
- Virtual Construction Team
- Virtual Cut-Through (computing)
- Visual Communication Technology
- Vitrified Clay Tile
- Vocabulary Training Center
- Voltage Control Transfer
- Volts, Center-Tapped
- Voluntary Correction of Tax-Sheltered Annuity Failures (IRS)
- Volunteer Centre of Toronto
- Volvo Communication Tool
- Vanier College Teachers Association (St-Laurent, QC, Canada)
- Victorian Clay Target Association
- Victorian Commercial Teachers Association (Australia)
- Victorian Community Transport Association (Australia)
- Victorian Country Tennis Association (Australia)
- Virginia Cable Telecommunications Association
- Velcro City Tourist Board (UK)
- Ventura County Transportation Commission
Samples in periodicals archive:
Home based HIV voluntary counseling and testing in developing countries.
SANA'A, Nov 15 -- The National AIDS Control Program held an information symposium on HIV Voluntary Counseling and Testing (VCT), at the training center of the Ministry of Health that was attended by a number of journalists and health workers.
The council has established a voluntary counseling and testing centre in the capital of Windhoek so that people can be tested for the AIDS virus and receive counseling in coping with it and preventing transmission, she said.
The Company plans to ship these tests, which will be used for voluntary counseling and testing programs in Nigeria, in September and October, 2006.
Many young people in countries where HIV prevalence is high want to know their HIV status, recent studies indicate, and experts see voluntary counseling and testing (VCT) services for youth as a useful way to address their HIV prevention and care needs.
OTCBB:CEMI) has received an order from the procurement agent on behalf of the United States Centers for Disease Control office in Nigeria for 200,000 HIV 1/2 STAT-PAK(TM) rapid tests which are to be used for voluntary counseling and testing programs in that country.
Repeat voluntary counseling and testing for HIV is almost universally accepted in rural Malawi, according to a study of two waves of data from the Malawi Diffusion and Ideational Change Project.