The EPA is also conducting the Voluntary Children's Chemical Evaluation Program, in which manufacturers of 23 chemicals (including benzene, trichloroethylene, and ethylene dichloride) are evaluating the health risks to children of exposure to these chemicals.
What does VCCEP stand for?
VCCEP stands for Voluntary Children's Chemical Evaluation Program
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of VCCEP
- Vermilion County Conservation District (Illinois)
- Vertical Charge Coupled Device
- Virtual Compression Cache Directory
- Virginia College of Criminal Defense Attorneys
- Village Center Community Development District
- Villages Community Center Development District
- Variable Contrast Constant Exposure (photographic printing)
- Virtual Channel Connection Endpoint
- Visual Component Composition Environment (software)
- Vancouver Convention Centre Expansion Project (Canada)
- Virginia Center for Coal and Energy Research (Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University)
- Valley County Community Foundation (Glasgow, MT)
- Ventura County Community Foundation (Camarillo, CA)
- Victims of Crime Compensation Fund
- Virgin Climate Change Fund
- Visa Chrono Club de France (French car club)
- Vancouver Community College Faculty Association (Canada)
- Veteran Car Club of Great Britain (UK)
- Veteran Car Club Grand-Ducal (Luxembourg)
- Vermont Citizens Campaign for Health
Samples in periodicals archive:
During his tenure, Webber launched several new initiatives: he oversaw the creation of the Chlorine Chemistry Council, the establishment of the High Production Volume chemical initiative, the beginning of the industry's Long-Range Research Initiative, and the formation of the Voluntary Children's Chemical Evaluation Program.
The Voluntary Children's Chemical Evaluation Program was announced by U.